LCS & Partners is a preeminent law firm in Taiwan that offers a full range of the legal services, including antitrust, capital markets, corporate M&A, cross-border investments and financing, energy, FinTech, intellectual property, litigation & arbitration, private equity, securitization, TMT and trust & estate planning.
LCS is now:
- One of the largest law firms in Taiwan
- 2021 Law Firm of the Year recognized by EUROMONEY's Women in Business Award
- Top tier law firm in the practice areas of capital markets, corporate M&A, anti-trust, energy, investment fund, trust and securitization recognized by various international institutions
We are committed to teamwork and interdisciplinary practices consisting of the top legal experts in their respective practice areas to best serve the interest of our clients.
Since establishing the "LCS Legal Clinic" in 2008, our attorneys have devoted time to providing pro bono services to minority groups and small non-profit organizations as a method to contribute our professional expertise to society. The partner in charge of our Competition practice, Margaret Huang , supervises the operations of the Clinic. Based on actual cases resolved by the Clinic, we published a legal handbook titled "Law in Everyday Life" encompassing legal issues which may occur in our daily life.
Starting from 2003, we have established the “LCS Legal Thesis Competition” for the purpose of enhancing independent legal research and writing abilities of law students. Since 2008, we have also provided scholarships to outstanding law students who require financial aid to complete their academic courses.
Since the establishment of LCS in 1998, LCS attorneys have jointly published over 26 professional legal books covering subjects such as: “New Trends for Dispute Resolutions”, “FinTech Laws in Taiwan”, “Legal Guide for Modern Enterprises”, “Legal Guide for Corporate M&A”, “Legal Guide for Technology Laws”, “Legal Guide for Infrastructures”, “Derivative Products: Laws, Practices & Risks”, “New Theory of Taxation Laws” and etc. Read more >
- Anti-trust & Competition
- Banking & Derivatives (including Structured Finance, Acquisition Financing and Project Finance)
- Capital Markets
- Corporate M&A
- Employment & Labor
- Fund Formation (including private equity, hedge funds, venture funds)
- Infrastructure (including environment, energy and projects)
- Insurance (including claim review, compliance & litigation)
- Intellectual Property and Licensing (including all aspects of IP practices)
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Securitization (including asset & real estate securitization)