LCS has a specialized practice group that works with FinTech industry and the Taiwanese regulators constantly. In 2017, we published the first FinTech legal book in Taiwan, "FinTech Law and Development" (as amended in 2018). The book explores both current research and industry-practice on topics such as virtual currency, ICO, crowdfunding, electronic payment, robo-advisors, P2P lending and the sharing economy.
- Planning, advising and consulting on structures
- Applications for licenses in various countries
- Preparation, planning and application for the regulatory sandbox
- Correspondence with the regulators regarding all necessary and relevant measures
- Drafting of contracts and constitutive documents
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Formation of relevant funds