We represent many domestic and foreign issuers in their public offerings of securities (including shares and bonds) in Taiwan, including IPOs and SPOs. We also act as an international counsel for listing companies in Taiwan issuing ECBs and GDRs offshore. LCS is ranked by Asia Pacific Legal 500 as a First Tier law firm in capital markets practice and the firm has consistently maintained a high market share in the international securities offerings and placements by listing companies in Taiwan. We acted as the legal advisor to the first foreign U.S. based company as well as the first foreign company with its main operations in China in their respective IPO's in Taiwan, which were both listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange. We also acted as the legal advisor to the first foreign company with its main operations in Vietnam that was listed on the emerging market board in Taiwan.
LCS also acts as the legal counsel to Taiwan's Securities Investment Trust & Consulting Association and Securities Companies Association.
- Public offering and private placement of securities
- Offshore listing projects
- Securities regulatory compliance matters
- Offshore SPV and fund formation
- Securities investment trust and securities investment consulting business advice
- Domestic and foreign fund establishment